ONLY MAYBE

septiembre 11, 2018
Ejemplo2



Maybe I'll be waiting here for you,

Cause you loved me,
Cause I loved you,
And I love you,

Still I do

Maybe the distance between us,

hurt us,

But, maybe I'll be waiting here for you,

Ain't nobody who remembers you like I've remembered you.

I wanted to be with you,

...

Sometimes,

Some images inside my mind,

Make me remember our beautiful past,


Do you remember?... I told you,

You must to go,

You don't need to stay here, buddy,


I thought this would happen,

And it happened,

All my fears became true,


I guess never I had loved a man,

I know, I do, and I miss you, brother,

My special brother,

Inside of me, I think that

Maybe I'll be waiting here for you.

Honey, still I do.

No hay comentarios:

Textos de Ciro Casique Silva o en colaboración.. Con la tecnología de Blogger.