A HAPPY SMILE

agosto 13, 2018
Imagen: Freepik



I said I love you, but I don't care
if you don't love me, brother
I always I'm thinking about you

I’m so in love with you

I guess I can’t forget you
I wanna stay with you right now
I wanna share my smile with you

I’m so in love with you

All my friends know about
My tears for you.
There are tears because you are not with me
Only I need talk to you to be happy

I'm not wrong, is that

I’m so in love with you

I’d like my wishes came true,
I know I’d stay very comfortable and
Happy with you,

Thanks for your words,
Thanks for your hugs,
Thanks for your time,

I never thought that I could be
so interested in a man

If you think that I'm not your love is ok,
I understand, but, I don't care,

I like you so, I can't denie it

I’m so in love with you.

____________
Caracas,
Los Dos Caminos
12:03 am

No hay comentarios:

Textos de Ciro Casique Silva o en colaboración.. Con la tecnología de Blogger.